So my husband and I were having this conversation the other day and decided to start talking about what were our favorite top 5 ethnic foods. Now this one seems a little tough because I honestly have a favorite in pretty much every country out there; so to narrow it down to 5 was tough but in the end I came up with my top 5.
1) Italian – Pasta, Pizza, Risotto, Prosciutto, Salame, Cheese (parmiggiano, asiago, pecorino, mozzarella di bufala, squacerone, stracchino, ricotta, etc..), Fiorentina steak, Pandoro and Panettone, Crostacei (crustaceans), Prosecco, Wine (Amorone, Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Pinot Nero, Nebbiolo, Barbera, Gavi, Pinot Girgio, etc), Etc…
2) Japanese – Sushi. Honestly one of my favorite foods ever! I could literally eat this everyday. I could die at Samurai Blue in Tampa, FL eating the following: Spicy Tuna Sashimi, Tuna Tataki, Emperor’s roll, Spicy Tuna roll, Tuna Summer of Love roll, Volcano roll, and possibly Devil’s roll.
3) Peruvian – Ceviche, Choros, Choclo, Papa a la Huancaina, Tallarines verdes, Lomo saltado, Anticuchos, Arroz con Pollo, Canchita, Pisco Sour, and more!
4) Thai – Tum Yum soup, Pad Thai noodles, Rat Na Noodles, Spicy thai chiles.
5) Indian – Naan Bread, Chapatis, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Tandoori, Chicken Curry, Chicken Vindaloo, Raita, Etc….
So these are just a few of the dishes that I can name off the top of my head. But then came the curiosity of knowing what is in your top 5??!! I am curious so post and lets see which one is the most popular.