I have been nominated several times for a few different awards and feel it only right to say Thank you to all Mythineats readers and followers, but also how much I appreciate your support. I wish I could nominate everyone because you all do such a great job and it’s so nice that you share your experiences, hobbies, frustrations, goals and everyday life with the world but I only can nominate a few.
For starters I want to give Thanks to some of the people that have nominated Mythineats:
Such a fantastic group of bloggers, passionate about what they blog and willing to share all their positive experiences with all of us. Check them out!
For the Beautiful Blogger Award, you are required to list seven interesting facts about yourself, so I’ll do all of that here before I list my nominees for each.
- My favorite meal has to be Spicy. And by spicy I mean HOT. I love, love, love spicy food. The spicier the better. I always have powdered Cayenne pepper at the table and put it in my plate before I eat.
- I prefer to cook than bake. I feel that with cooking you are constantly doing something you can see how it’s turning out and add stuff to it along the way; whereas with baking you have to wait to see how the final product comes out and there is not alot of action.
- No matter what I have to eat popcorn while watching a movie. I love popcorn (homemade) and no matter how full I am or whatever, if I am going to watch a movie it needs to be accompanied by popcorn. I pop it with extra virgin olive oil, add sea salt and cayenne. Delicious.
- I love almonds. I eat a small ramekin of Almonds pretty much everyday. My favorite are the dry-roasted ones. Lightly salted or not slated (depends on the mood).
- My favorite exercise is Yoga or Pilates. I love Vinyasa, Ashtanga or Power Yoga; anything that will kick my ass while keeping my Chi in check. Perfect body toning exercises.
- Cleaning is my salvation. There is nothing better than a clean house. I feel like I can breathe and move on with my day when the house is completely clean and tidy. A bit OCD i would say.
- I love my husband. Seriously! I don’t know where I would be in life without him, he is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and I feel lucky to know that there is someone out there that has that much love, appreciation and most of all trust in me. Babe, I love you. Thank you for encouraging me to start a blog.
And The Beautiful Blogger Award goes to…
Lattes and Leggings A southern girl with an Italian Flare, Passionate about Latte and Leggings, right up my alley!
Pilates Evolution Now Peta Serras A Pilates Instructor, passionate about sharing healthy ways of staying in shape while eating and working out.
@ Dieffs An amazing girl showing us that you shouldn’t diet but create a lifestyle with some of the most scrumptious and tasty dessert recipes ever.
Diane Abroad A west coast girl who moved to Paris for love and adventure, all the meanwhile sharing her food and other experiences with us while living abroad.
Clean and Lean with Lisa A gorgeous mother of two and a Certified Personal Trainer &
Nutrition and Wellness Specialist, showing us how to get it done and look fantastic.
Mile High Healthy A Colorado Girl who lost over 50lbs and sharing her wonderful story with everyone about how you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.
Creative Liar A woman that speaks her mind in the most creative ways possible.
Happy Holidays from us and I will be back next week with a fantastic recipe. Buona Giornata a Tutti. A.k.a Good day to you all. Ciao
Hi Cristina! Thanks so much for the nomination, and congrats on your nomination as well. After reading your list, we have so much in common! I prefer to cook and eat almonds everyday too! Love reading your blog 🙂
I knew I liked you! Ha.
I really do enjoy reading your Blog. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for nominating me and congrats to you! Seems like we both have pretty awesome dudes in our lives! 🙂
Most definitely! And that’s not saying little, it’s the fuel that keeps me going.
Congratulations on your lovely awards Cristina.
Thanks for the compliments and for stopping by mythineats.
Thanks so much for the nomination! It means a lot considering how much I love this blog!!!!
Why Thanks. You deserve it!